I can’t tell you how long I’ve been looking for a shirt with busted ass cell phones on it. •white whale OBTAINED•
By: Brendan Fitzpatrick
This is nerd sh•t, the occasional boob, and a lot of cusses.
Turn all those film canisters you’ve saved up (or pick some up from a local lab) into a string of Holiday lights!
Because it’s just not the Holidays until you’ve added a dose of photo-geek.
Project inspired by Sarah MacFarlane
See the top 10 Android photo apps!
These apps that’ll make your shooting life easier.
- Remote Your Cam – Lets you take photos with your DSLR from your phone. Adjust settings + instantly view photos on your phone.
- Location Scout – Find filming locations from movies. Makes for cool backdrops.
- Golden Hour – Tells you exactly when the golden hour of sunlight will be wherever you may be.
- Color Flashlight – Turns your phone into a color flashlight – fun for light painting!
- Wuala – Super secure way to access and edit your backed-up photo files from anywhere. Made by LaCie.
- Bubble Level – Keeps your camera shooting straight.
- PixelPipe – Lets you share your photos on multiple social networks at once.
- Photometric – Pick an ISO and an F-stop and get the calculated exposure.
- Light Meter – Uses your camera’s light sensor to calculate what your exposure should be for your (D)SLR.
- Photography Assistant – Designed to calculate exposures + depth of field distances for SLRs. Also light meters.